Friday, May 8, 2015

First Day Photos {May 2015}

Once again I proved that I have attention issues when it comes to taking first day photos. I took a few snapshots at breakfast and lots of pictures when I went hiking with Tim that morning. Unfortunately, however, I got caught up in a busy afternoon and completely forgot to take pictures of the rest of the day.

Even if it's not a complete picture of our day, I gathered some my favorite pictures of our hike and of the petroglyphs we were searching for.


















If you want to join the first day fun, you can visit Nicole's Journey to Josie blog or click the cute paper airplane button below.


©2009-2015 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...