Thursday, October 16, 2014

Lilla Rose Hair Accessories -- Pretty Hair Everyday {Review}

Two years ago I did a review for a Lilla Rose Flexi-Clip that we fell in love with. That single Flexi-Clip multiplied and now we have a whole stash of Lilla Rose products floating between the girls' bathroom and mine (when they aren't being worn).

 My favorite Flexi is often found in the bottom of my purse or the center console of my car. I like to carry it around in case the Arizona weather gets too unbearable and I want to twist my hair up off my neck in a messy twist.

On the other hand, the girls prefer to use their Flexis to hold only half of their hair back off of their face. I often look up at the youth group sitting together in church a few rows in front of me and see Addison's hair clipped back with a pretty Flexi.



When Addison wants to pull all of her hair up, she prefers forming an actual rounded bun instead of a twisty up-do with a Flexi-Clip. Her Lilla Rose You-Pins are perhaps the most frequently used hair accessory in the house.

She uses them when she's studying:


©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com
When she's going to work at the eye clinic:


And even when she's fishing:


On fancier occasions she uses the You-Pins to dress up intricate braids:


 click for Step-by-step Instructions
All of Addison's buns and both of the braids shown above use the regular length You-Pins (approximately 3" long). Now that Lauren has started putting her hair up in buns for ballet class, I'm going to order some of the new, shorter You-Pins so that she can quickly twist her ponytail up into a bun too.


Addison's other favorite Lilla Rose product is their bobby pins. If she is wearing her hair down, there's at least a 90% chance that she'll slide in a bobby pin for decoration.


Basically, all three of us love our Lilla Rose hair accessories. Perhaps the only problem is having a limited supply of options and three people trying to share them.


This weekend I'll be adding to our collection with some new items from Lilla Rose's three-day sale. All of their hair accessories are 10% and anything fall colored (black, brown, or brass) is 15% off. 

I've already picked out short You-Pins for Lauren (she definitely needs heart ones), and I think these Bobby Pins would look gorgeous with Addison's choir dress this holiday season.


I guess the only real question is whether I should order something for myself or just keep borrowing  from the girls.


To start shopping, you can visit Jennifer's Lilla Rose website or click on the Lilla Rose logo below:


Disclaimer: I received a few Lilla Rose products in exchange for blogging about them. I was not required to share a positive opinion, and I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC regulations.

©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing so many lovely pictures of your girls using all of the different products.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...