Friday, July 25, 2014

Random Five on Friday, July 25

1. Last weekend I posted the explanation of why we often call Lauren "Ladybug." For some reason, my computer auto-corrects ladybug to lauren every single time I type it. Quite annoying.

2. While returning a few things at Wal-Mart this week, I pulled out my driver's license. Lauren glanced at it and declared, "You looked a lot younger then." The clerk couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard until I told her to look at the date on the card -- it's not even two years old.

3. I was talking to Tim about K-cup flavors. He does not recommend the peanut-butter-and-jelly flavored ones.

4. Addison was babysitting for friends, and he pulled out old college yearbooks to show her pictures. Thankfully I found a similarly embarrassing picture of him.

5. Last week at church, the mom on the other end of our pew was holding her new baby -- such a tiny little thing. She was a bit premature and probably barely weighs 7 pounds now. I can't believe Lauren was once even tinier than that. She was about 5 pounds when she came home from the NICU. (The picture below shows her lying crosswise in the cradle.)




If you'd like to join the Random 5 on Friday fun, you can either click on the cute birdhouse button below or visit The Pebble Pond.

The Pebble Pond

©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I love how you took the picture with 2 dolls in the crib. My children were BIG I wanted to have them stay small longer. Great Random 5

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...