Friday, July 18, 2014

Random Five on Friday, July 18th

1. One of the funniest moments at last weekend's homeschool convention was when Steve Demme greeted Addison saying, "Hi, Addison. That's a great math name." They continued to joke about "Subract-ison, Divide-ison, and Derive-ison."


2. I went to the dentist the other afternoon to get a tooth fixed, and I had to wait about 15 minutes past my appointment time. In my world waiting fifteen minutes for a doctor is a short wait so I didn't think anything about it. As I was leaving, the receptionist gave me two movie tickets to thank me for being understanding about waiting.

3. Addison was waiting for me to get finished at the dentist and received the weirdest phone call. Some guy called her cell phone and started screaming at her because she had a daughter who had come up to his dog and kicked it. He kept saying he was going to call the police and that she'd go to jail. I don't think he ever believed that he had gotten a wrong number.

4. Addison and Lauren are both at Girls Chorus camp for a few days. I went this morning to help fix breakfast and ended up frying 90 eggs. I'm glad I don't have to cook that much every morning.

5. I am horribly impatient when it comes to waiting. We were supposed to have results from Lauren's latest endoscopy last Friday. I spent far too much time this week trying to track them down. I was finally able to find someone to tell me what the official report said, but I'll have to wait until Monday to find out what the doctor says about them.


If you'd like to join the Random 5 on Friday fun, you can either click on the cute birdhouse button below or visit The Pebble Pond.

The Pebble Pond

©2009-2014 Through the Calm and Through the Storm. All rights reserved. Photos and content may not be reproduced. http://throughthecalmandthroughthestorm.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...